Monday, July 23, 2012

The Grandmothers


I am a member of the Lightworker global community and have, on INEDA Healing Places on the Web, listed the Lightworkers site prominently under the national & international section of the site. The most heavily used portion of Lightworkers is the channeling page where messages are posted from star beings; the Galactic Federation of Light, & spirits who have passed beyond the veil such as notably Montague Keen. The reader of this blog will note also that INEDA is an interactive place on the web for those who are open to the notion that we are more than our bodies. That we are in fact spirits housed within human vessels of flesh & blood. Shamans all over the world have understood this & communed with disembodied spirits in various ways on behalf of their tribes & cultures & today they/we are still at it. While I myself have represented that I am a writer, a nurse, & a healer within these online communities what I have not done up until this point in time is channel. I do read the channelers at Lightworkers & I also listen to Kryon channelings which are also linked to the INEDA Healing Places page. All this is recorded by way of an introduction into a new discipline for me....channeling. My grandmothers have been communing with me telepathically & want me to start channeling them. This is stretching my own concept of self. I had been very happy to think of myself as a conventional 3D person however these promptings, musings & dream manifestations are urging me on to jump in the pond or ocean as it were and take a swim as a channeler. Having been raised in New England to be open to doing this is a little woo woo to my own sensibilities, but since I have NO DOUBT about the quality of love I have always felt from both of my grandmothers, I am willing to give this a try. I have no idea what they wish to convey to the world through me, but I do know I consider both of them wise & loving grandmothers who would never lead me astray. I also wish to emphasize that this is not an exercise of possession or anything like it. It is an exercise using my mind telepathically to open up a channel of communication for them to speak to me, & in our dialogue to share this with my friends and family in our global village.

No comments:

Post a Comment